Fine tune your direct mail marketing efforts with effective database management.
Since its inception, Edith Roman Associates has been a leader in the database marketing arena. In fact, Edith Roman was one of the first companies to use relational database management systems to build informational hubs. Our research team continually develops and uncovers tools, techniques, suppliers, and marketing strategies that produce exceptional results for our clients.
Edith Roman handles database design, creation, usage and maintenance, and can transform mountains of raw data into accessible information that can be used to implement highly successful direct mail campaigns with targeted business mailing lists.
Cultivate mailing list contacts via your database.
The object of database marketing is to build a profile of your ideal prospects over time by continuously refining and analyzing information gleaned from your business-to-business mailing list. Databases can be built annually, semi-annually or quarterly, with additional information overlaid, and transaction data added back to the database as it is accumulated.
Edith Roman uses advanced statistical response models to study lifetime value, RFM (recency, frequency, monetary), product affinity, and market penetration. This helps you determine how to best allocate marketing dollars to reap the highest returns. Our database marketing agency helps you to identify and target prospects that are most likely to respond to your ad and purchase your service or products. This allows you to enjoy greater profits from your direct mail advertising.
Leverage database marketing to generate sales leads.
When you effectively manage your database, it can boost your sales prospecting initiatives. Database management allows you to:
- Analyze responses by every data element in the database, enabling you to recognize patterns not previously obvious.
- Build the best market plan possible by interrogation of your database online.
- Use pattern recognition to select responsive segments from lists that were unproductive or marginally productive before.
- Reduce overall data processing costs while improving duplicate elimination and list hygiene.
- Control mailings done on a site and individual level for maximum penetration.
- Build and maintain a suppress file of competitors and unresponsive prospects.
- Negotiate net usage agreements and quantity discounts with mailing list owners to reduce your list costs.
Find out how Edith Roman can advance your business-to-business direct mail marketing goals? Just call 800-223-2194 or click here.